1 package refrigerated pie crusts (pack of two)
1 brownie mix, plus ingredients to make the brownies
Vanilla frosting (homemade or store-bought)
Preheat oven to 350°F. Unroll one pie crust and use a 2 1/2” round cookie cutter to cut circles of dough, re-rolling as needed. Spray mini muffin tins with cooking spray (I like to use the kind with flour in it) and press one round in each cavity. Repeat with second crust in box. You will get about 36. Chill until ready to fill.
Prepare brownie mix according to the package directions. Remove crusts from refrigerator and fill each cavity with 1 tablespoon brownie batter. (You’ll have some leftover. You can bake the leftover as cupcakes or in a loaf pan and use for brownie pops or just eat it with a fork.)
Bake pies for about 15 minutes, until the crust is browned. Let them cool completely before frosting.
Once cooled, a gentle urging from a butter knife will help the pies pop out of the muffin pans. Place your vanilla frosting in a sandwich baggie and cut off a teeny tiny bit of the tip. Pipe laces onto your pies and enjoy!
For more yummy Desserts CLICK
- 4 oz bacon, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 leeks, chopped
- 1 package mushrooms, halved
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 chicken breasts, diced
- ½ cup white wine
- 1 (14 oz) can full-fat coconut milk
- 1TBS arrowroot powder dissolved in the reserved ¼ cup of coconut milk.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium high heat. Add the chopped bacon and fry until semi crispy, set aside in a large bowl, and drain off all but 2 TBS bacon fat.
- Add the onion and leeks to the pan and cook for 3 minutes or until the onion starts to turn translucent.
- Add chicken, mushrooms, and red bell pepper. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add white wine and cook until wine is reduced by ¾.
- Add all but a ¼ cup of the coconut milk.
- Add the TBS of arrowroot to the ¼ cup of reserved coconut milk and cook until thickened. If too thick, you can add a splash of water to thin it out a little.
- Season with salt and pepper.
For more great Recipes CLICK
Need a Super Easy Dinner or #Potluck Dish to Share? Make a Delicious #Taco Ring!
2 crescent roll tubes
1 LB ground beef (or ground turkey)
1 packet of taco seasoning
1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
1 or 2 diced tomatoes depending on size
1/2 small can Olives (sliced) (Avocado, Sour cream etc)
1. Separate the crescent pastry and lay out in a circle, pointed ends out on a foil lined pizza pan, sprayed very lightly with cooking spray. Use some of the leftover crescent rolls to to make the center a bit thicker as this will hold the meat.
2. Brown meat in a frying pan until no longer pink. Drain fat and add taco seasoning as directed on package, reducing the water to a scant 1/3 cup from the 1/2 cup called for. Drain excess liquid from meat.
3. Sprinkle meat mixture in a circle inside the crescent rolls, then sprinkle 1 cup of the cheese over the meat. Pull crescent roll points over meat and cheese and tuck in.
Bake at 350 degrees until pastry is golden brown (30 min).
4. Add remaining 1/2 cup of cheese, chopped lettuce, tomato, black olives, and jalapenos (if using), into the middle of the ring, then add a few dollops of sour cream if desired, before serving.
Members are Reporting back the Original Source of this Delicious Creation is Pampered Chef
Avoid the muss and fuss all together and pack your treats in sturdy glass jars? Not only are they fun for eating, they are splendidly easy to tote. Just put them together, screw a lid atop, and serve withing 2-3 hours.
A simple box cake is crumbled into jars and topped with a mixture of frosting and whipping cream, which protects the cake from too much seepage from the strawberries. A simple, splendid way to enjoy summer.
Strawberry Shortcake in a Jar
- 1 boxed Yellow Cake Mix, baked according to package directions
- 1 can vanilla frosting
- 1 (8 ounce) whipped topping
- 1 quart fresh strawberries mixed with 1/4 cup sugar
Crumble the yellow cake mix into large chunks. Press a small amount of the crumbled cake mix into the bottom of four small canning jars. In a small bowl, mix together the frosting and whipped topping. Spoon a small amount on top of the cake layer. Spoon a few strawberries on top of the frosting layer, add another layer of cake, frosting, and strawberries.
Top each jar with a lid and ring. Store in the fridge up to 12 hours before serving.
Join the Playground On Facebook