2-4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1/2 cup Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs
1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
1/4 t black pepper
1/4 t kosher salt
1 TBSP olive oil
1 egg, beaten
sliced or shredded mozzarella cheese
favorite jarred marinara sauce
Spread the 1 TBSP of olive oil into the bottom of your crockpot.
Beat the egg with a fork in a separate bowl.
Mix the bread crumbs with the seasonings and the Parmesan cheese in another separate dish.
Dip the chicken into the egg, then into the bread crumb mixture, coating both sides with crumbs, cheese and seasonings.
Place the chicken breast pieces in the bottom of the crockpot.
Layer 2-3 slices or 1-2 cups of mozzarella cheese on top, depending on how much cheese you like.
Cover chicken and cheese with entire jar of marinara sauce.
Close lid and cook on low for 5-6 hours or high for 3.
Serve with your favorite pasta.
For more delicious Dinners CLICK
Slow Cooker Ground Beef Lasagna Soup is great for a weeknight meal. You’ll be a hit with this one!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 10 3/4 oz. tomato soup, canned, condensed
- 14.5 oz. tomatoes, canned, petite diced
- 15 oz. tomato sauce, canned
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 4 c. water
- 1 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1 1/2 tsp. basil
- 1 tsp. parsley
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 8 oz. Ricotta Cheese
- 8 lasagna noodles, broken into small pieces – UNCOOKED
- 12 oz. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Combine onions, tomato soup, diced tomatoes and tomato sauce and place in the slow cooker.
- Add all of the spices and bouillon cubes to the slow cooker.
- Add water and spread your broken UNCOOKED lasagna noodle pieces all around.
- Crumble RAW ground beef over top.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 7-8 hours or on High for 4-5 hours.
- Approximately half hour or so before done, stir in the Ricotta cheese.
- Serve with shredded Mozzarella Cheese on top!
If you are anything like me, making a holiday feast is a lot of work. There is so much to do, and has to be done within a certain amount of time. Make this jalapeno cream of corn and throw it in the slower cooker and find the extra time to prepare other dishes. That’s what I do. Enjoy!
1 1/2 – sticks of butter (3/4 cup)
3 – jalapeno (cut small, remove seeds for less heat)
16 – ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
3/4 – cup onion (diced)
1 – tablespoon diced garlic
1/2 – cup vegetable broth
32- ounces frozen corn
salt and pepper to taste (add once jalapeno cream of corn)
1. Cut butter into chunks, dice jalapenos, cut cream cheese into chunks, and dice onion.
2. Combine butter, jalapeno, cream cheese, onion, garlic, broth, and corn in a slow cooker.
3. Cook on low for 4 hours, mix the corn after 2 hours.
4. Serve hot.