1 child to crush candy canes (optional, but fun)
mini candy canes
melted chocolate (we use Trader Joe’s Dark Chocolate block)
crushed candy canes
Stick a mini candy cane into the large marshmallow. Dip the marshmallow into the melted chocolate, allow excess chocolate to drip off, then roll into the crushed candy cane. Place on a waxed paper lined baking sheet and allow to set.
Join the Playground On Facebook
My favorite candy…in FUDGE! Life just doesn’t get any better than Easy Reese’s Peanut Butter Fudge!
- 2 (10 oz) bags Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 10 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, quartered
- 1/4 cup Reese’s Pieces for sprinkling on top
- Line an 8×8 baking dish with foil. Lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Melt peanut butter chips and sweetened condensed milk in a heavy saucepan over medium low heat until fully melted.
- Turn off heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour half of the mixture into the prepared dish.
- Nestle the peanut butter cups into the fudge.
- Spread remain half of fudge mixture over Reese’s peanut butter cups.
- Sprinkle Reese’s Pieces on top and press into the fudge with the palm of your hand.
- Let cool completely before cutting into pieces and serving.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 7 days.