- Mini candy bars
- Pretzels (rectangle or mini)
- Vanilla Candy Coating
- Red Sprinkles
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper. Top with as many rectangular pretzels as you have mini candy bars. I put down 30 pretzels.
- Unwrap the mini candy bars and place them on the pretzels.
- Warm in the oven at 300 degrees for about 3 minutes.
- Top with more pretzels and press down gently.
- Allow the chocolate to harden.
- Dip one side of the candy bar pretzel sandwich into melted vanilla candy coating.
- Return to the covered baking sheet and add red sprinkles.