Yield: 24 blondies
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups chopped Crunch Bars (about 18 minis), divided
- 15 caramel squares (such as Kraft), unwrapped and quartered
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9×13” pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Cream brown sugar and butter in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until combined. Add baking powder, salt, and flour and mix.
- Stir in 1 cup of the chopped Crunch Bars and all of the quartered caramel squares.
- Press into prepared pan (dough is sticky, spray your hands with cooking spray to avoid it sticking to your hands). Sprinkle the remaining 1 cup of chopped Crunch bars over the top and press lightly to make them stick to the surface.
- Bake at 350 for about 25 minutes. (Be careful not to overcook – the center will still be jiggly when you take these out of the oven and they will finish cooking and firming up as they cool.) Cool completely before slicing into squares.
For more Yummy Fall Desserts CLICK