Chocolate Cheesecake Dip
- 8 oz. Cream cheese, softened (where to find organic cream cheese from pasture-raised cows)
- 1/2 C. Butter, softened (where to find butter from grass-fed cows)
- 1/2 C. Raw honey (where to find organic, raw honey)
- 1 tsp. Vanilla (where to find organic, pure vanilla)
- 1 C. Chocolate Chips (where to find soy-free, naturally-sweetened chocolate chips)
- sprinkle of salt, to taste (where to find real sea salt)
In a small mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese and butter until smooth.
Add in honey, vanilla, and salt (to taste). Continue mixing until smooth.
Stir in chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
Serve Choclate Chip Cheesecake Dip with Homemade Graham Crackers or sliced apples.