1 – tablespoon butter
2 – tablespoons sugar
1 – box devil’s food cake mix (bake according to directions on the box: water, oil, eggs)
1 – 5.1 oz box of banana instant pudding
2 1/2 – cups cold milk
3 – bananas
4 – cups whipped cream
10 – oreo cookies (remove middle filling, then crush into crumbs)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Smear butter into a 9×13 cake pan and grease it entirely on the inside.
3. Pour sugar into the pan and shake around to coat the inside of pan. Discard any remaining sugar.
4. Mix cake mix according to directions on the box.
5. Bake cake for 33 minutes.
6. Remove cake from oven and allow it to cool for 30 minutes.
7. Pour pudding mix into a bowl along with the milk, and whisk for 5 minutes to thicken. Set to the side.
8. With a stick or the thin end of a wooden spoon make holes in the cake.
9. Pour the pudding onto the cake and spread it evenly on top as if frosting the cake.
10. Place in the fridge for 2 hours.
11. Cut bananas into slices and place on top of pudding.
12. Then spread whipped cream on top of banana layer.
13. Sprinkle oreo cookie crumbs on top of whipped cream as a final layer.
14. Place back in the fridge for a minimum of 1 hour.
15. Cut and enjoy!